Pianist and composer who served as first president of the Association of Musical Artists of Serbia and was director of the Saratov Conservatory for a year in 1920.
He taught piano at the Belgrade Music Academy and contributed significantly to the development of modern Serbian piano pedagogy.
He served from 1920 to 1921 as the director of the Saratov Conservatory, a well-known Russian music school.
He was born in Koniggratz, Austria-Hungary, a city located in what became the Czech Republic.
He studied with the renowned Czech composer Antonin Dvorak.